An allergy is a harmful reaction to substances. Many have allergic reactions to insect stings or bites or being exposed to certain insects in their surroundings.

Company name  is experienced in treating Insect Allergy conditions. Our services include testing for certain insect allergies - (e.g. bees, yellow jackets, and fire ants). When we are certain that a particular allergy exists, we give directions on the best ways to avoid situations where getting a bug bite is more likely, and what to do if you are stung. 

If you are extremely allergic to insect bites, it’s very useful to receive insect venom allergy shots. Venom immunotherapy is almost 100% effective in preventing serious reactions to insect stings.

The release of these chemicals from a sting can cause someone to have these symptoms: 

•           Trouble breathing/wheezing

•           Coughing

•           Throat tightness/Hoarseness

•           Stomachache

•           Vomiting/diarrhea

•           Itchy, watery, or swollen eyes

•           Hives/red spots/swelling

•           Drop in blood pressure, causing light headedness or loss of consciousness 

Insects that can trigger allergic reactions:

Typical insect bites that activate allergic responses include honeybees, yellow jackets, hornets, wasps and fire ants. When these bugs sting, they inject venom into the skin. Typically, an allergic reaction will not occur on the first sting. Reactions usually show up after the second or third time.  

We also offer other services like: 

•           Immunology or Immunotherapy

•           Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)

•           Skin Allergy

•           Food Allergy

•           Drug Allergy

•           Asthma

•           Allergy Testing

•           Hives

•           Eczema

•           Anaphylaxis

•           Sinusitis 

An insect sting will usually cause considerable pain, swelling, heat and heightened redness around the injection. When someone is allergic, the swelling and pain usually spreads over a much larger area. 

Usually, the reaction is short-lived, with redness and swelling followed by pain and itching. Generally, the reaction lasts only a few hours, although some may last longer. For some people, however, allergic reactions to these insect stings can be life threatening. 

Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.

FREE CONSULTATION

contact us

THE EASY - BREEZY BREATHING        Call Us Now